Friday, January 11, 2008

Wanna hear something weird?

Whenever Apples starts a conversation like that, I know it's going to be good. The rest of the conversation went as follows:

Bananas: sure
why not
Apples: i'm craving gushers
Bananas: omg gushers
Apples: like, those gross friut snack things
i know!
Bananas: i used to ball them up and eat them as one gusher
like an apple
Apples: thats gross
Bananas: ha, i was in elementary school
Apples: we used to bite open the top and put the sticky stuff on our lips like lipstick

Oh Gushers, how I've missed you.



What "food" from your childhood have you been craving lately?

4 comments:

B said...

Oreos!

Um... Yum! said...

Holy crap, I did the same thing as a kid as Apples did. Now I don't feel so stupid. hahahah

Anonymous said...

For the record, I am very sick, or else I would not have been craving such bizarre things.

Ok, I would still have been craving them, but wouldn't have admitted it:)

Andrea said...

Haha, I did the Gusher lipstick thing too.