Thursday, July 31, 2008

Rachael Ray not content ruining people food...

...it looks like dog food is next on the list of conquests for uber-almostchef Rachael Ray.



According to NBC, Ray is set to launch, "Nutrish", a line of pet food "based on recipes she has created for her pit bull, Isaboo."

All proceeds will go towards Ray's fund to help at-risk pets, "Rachael's Rescue", so at least that's a good thing.

Somehow I doubt she'll stop here, not until every dog and cat across America can say the word "sammy" and "yum-o".

Photo Courtesy: NBC

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I heart RR, don't get me wrong, but she has got to learn to speak English.

Anonymous said...

Even the poor dog looks terrified. "Ok, I'm smiling, just don't make me eat this!"

Anonymous said...

"Nutrish" is SO very Rachael-Ray.