Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Celebrate with Cheap Cheesecake TODAY!

Talk about a sweet deal. If you're in the market for a cheap dessert tonight, make your way on over to the Cheesecake Factory (I can't believe I actually just wrote that) and claim your piece of any of their over 30 varieties of cheesecake for only $1.50.



Regardless of what you (I) might think of TCF, thirty years is remarkable for any restaurant, and people seem to like this place (like my parents, and professional athletes)

And if that's not enough for you, $.25 out of every $1.50 goes to America's Second Harvest. So there, do it for the kids.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just an FYI...My coworkers headed over there and you have to dine-in to get the 1.50 slice.

Anonymous said...

do you get all your material from donrockwell.com?

Anthony said...

I get some of it from rockwell. I actually found out about the cheesecake thing through a friend who forwarded me an email.

I read a lot of food sites every day, rockwell's just happens to be one of them.