Friday, November 30, 2007

Fatty Fridays

I've been wanting to add a regular feature to this blog. Though I already do a "Food Day" recap on Wednesdays, I've been trying to think of a signature feature that I could write weekly.

After so many people commented on the Thanksgiving Pizza post (hey, six comments is a lot for this guy), I figured, why not give my readers what they want - freak show food?

So my first feature was declared "The Worst Food in America" by the Today Show and Men's Health Magazine: Outback Steakhouse Aussie Cheese Fries with Ranch Dressing.



So once you chow down on this culinary masterpiece, what exactly are you putting into your body?

Well how about 2,900 calories, 182 grams of fat, and 240 grams of carbs.

So, do you think this is the worst food in America? What gets your vote?

3 comments:

Liza and Gary said...

OMG, there's a food that's worse than that??

Anonymous said...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6498304/

Um... Yum! said...

"Worst" meaning unhealthiest because those fries sound delicious.

I'm sure there is something worse. Something that involves pig fat.