Monday, November 19, 2007

Big changes coming to Ballston

Straight from The Buckingham Herald Tribblog, it looks like Ballston is in for some big changes which will make it a better place to eat and live.

Those in need of specialty food items can now save themselves the trip to Georgetown or Clarendon by stopping by the new Marvelous Market, and if you're looking for a good cup of coffee, you can soon stop by Saxby's Coffee or Bruegger's Bagels.

I'm not a coffee person at all, but I really like Bruegger's a lot and I've got a feeling it'll be packed on weekends.

What I'm really excited about is DC Boathouse, the seafood joint in the Palisades will be opening up their second location, which will add to the increasingly growing number of credible options in the area.

For those of you who, like me, live or even visit the Ballston area of Arlington frequently, which restaurants or types of restaurants would you like to see move in?

No comments: