Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Jose Andres on Top Chef Tonight

Just in case you already didn't have a reason, I've got two words that'll have you tuning into Top Chef tonight: Jose Andres.



DC's own uber-chef will be a guest judge on the series popular "restaurant wars" challenge, in which the contestants will show their skills keeping up with the breakfast rush at a diner.

This isn't Andres first brush with TV, he's the host of Made in Spain, "a 26-episode television series showcasing Spain’s wine, food and travel which airs on public television (Saturdays at 12:30pm on DC’s WETA.)"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I saw him on Mark Bittman's The Best Recipes in the World show a couple of months ago. I think it made me love him even more! :)

Anonymous said...

I had never watched Top Chefs but this compelled me to. I thought he was pretty nice, as far as reality show judges go. More laid back than on his Made in Spain show.