Monday, March 24, 2008

Nothing says Easter like deep fried turkey

I hope everyone out there had a great holiday weekend. I'm recovering from a massive food hangover from yesterday's eat fest - as opposed to the other hangover I had Sunday morning from Saturday's drink fest.

What did me in? Probably the deep fried turkey, which is the food equivalent of tequila shots.



If you've never had it, it's quite good. The dark meat especially (which is my favorite), retains an incredible amount of flavor, and came out oh so moist.

But if I've learned anything from college, the best way to get through a hangover is to have a few more...which probably explains the rational behind having dinner at Fogo de Chao tonight.

1 comment:

The Ex said...

Oh oh oh Fogo de Chao is so good. I'm so jealous.