Friday, April 20, 2007

Movin' Out

Once again, I have to apologize for what has been another dry spell in posts. I'm trying here people, I really am. However, since I'm in the process of changing jobs and moving from Old Town to downtown, things have been slow.

This next week should result in a couple quality posts. Sunday, I plan on making the trek to Penn Quarter and visiting Jose Andres' Oyamel - probably just to sample these grasshopper tacos that everyone keeps talking about.

But the big event on the culinary horizon is my visit next Wednesday to PX, the hot speakeasy on King Street in Old Town Alexandria run by the Armstrong clan. Reservations have been made and the excitment is building.

On top of all of that, I might be going to my first baseball game of the season this Saturday - so keep your eyes open, there might be a lot of reading ahead of you.

No comments: